Fancy enough to serve to guests, and easy enough for families to make together! These are a total treat any day of the week!
- 2½ cup graham crackers
- ½ cup melted butter
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups thawed cool whip
- 1 lemon zested + juice of half
- 1 cup lemon greek yogurt
- 3 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Base: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor pulse graham crackers until crumbly. In a bowl mix the brown sugar, melted butter, and graham cracker crumbs. Press into muffin tin molds (lined with paper or silicone liners). Bake for 5 – 8 mins or until a golden colour. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. [If using a spring foam pan for a large cake – make sure to spray the pan to make sure it doesn’t stick. Bake for about 10-12 minutes.]
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle mix the cream cheese on medium speed adding the lemonade concentrate a bit at a time. Once combined add lemon zest, juice, & lemon greek yogurt.
- Remove from the mixer, and fold in the whip cream with a spatula. Pour into mold(s) and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from liners and defrost about 10 minutes for minis and about 25 minutes for a 9-inch cake before serving. Serve with fresh berries & a dollop of whip cream!
Keywords: cheesecake, frozen, lemon, frozen lemon, citrus