This easy to make side dish is the perfect compliment for any meal!
- 1 large bunch of asparagus
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- 2-3 tbsp of your best Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the end of your asparagus to remove any tough pieces
- Spread them onto a plate and drizzle olive oil, salt & pepper over them. Make sure you rub the olive oil over each piece so they are coated.
- Divide into 4 groups. Take two slices of prosciutto and lay them on top of each other, then take your bundle and starting at one end of the prosciutto and start to roll.
- Place each bundle (prosciutto ends down) on a tin foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, and turn. Bake for another 8-10 minutes depending on how crispy you like the end of the asparagus.
Keywords: asparagus, dinner, side dish, prosciutto