A few simple ingredients (and most from the freezer) make this smoothie bowl perfect any time the year!
- 1 1/2 cups (total) frozen cherries, blueberries & blackberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup fat free vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional – I would NOT suggest adding this if you plan on giving or sharing with kids)
- 1/4 cup Lightly Sweetened Granola
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- In a blender add frozen fruit, banana, juice, yogurt, chia seeds, spinach & protein powder (if using).
- Blend until mixed thoroughly. Pour into a bowl.
- Add toppings & serve immediately. Enjoy!
Keywords: healthy, smoothie, berries, granola, breakfast